Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tribute to the BABBS


BABBS...otherwise known as "bad-ass biker babes"...this is the group of women that saved me from myself when I'd start to spiral into a well of depression and self-destruction. They got me out on my bike when I was wallowing in self-pity, feeling totally lost and alone after a rough breakup. We ride together, sometimes we travel, we eat-drink-laugh together...they're family to me. And even when we don't spend time together, during cold, wet winter months when we're not riding and our lives get in the way and we get bogged down in the mundane, we're all still there for each other. Pick up the phone, call, go for coffee, grab a beer...thanks, ladies, for saving my life.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great site. Nothing like good friends to save our sorry behinds when the going gets rough. Let's hear it for BABBS!